Watching a car getting a light sanding was painful!

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Watching a car getting a light sanding was painful!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Watching a car getting a light sanding was painful!

Just a leather very little water and a good rub down. I’m up for equal rights and all that but that poor polo… must be about a 180 grit ????

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Why/What the hell?!

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@GM, wow that not good, angry wife/girlfriend  revenge ?

Honorary Member

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Might be the neighbor since it’s suppose to be a no parking spot.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

I really wanted to step in rinse all the sand and dust off, and show her how to wash her car and not sand it… but wifey says i have a problem ??????

hope she’s better in the kitchen than she is at car maintenance ?

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@gm

She’s probably a terrible cook as well, but makes up for all those short comings in the bedroom mate!! Haha….??.

Happy days!! ??.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@brembo evening mate ??

I’d  hope so ? wifey was really impressed when we took a detour round the front of St. Paul’s bay because I could see a Capri in the distance…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Watching a car getting a light sanding was painful!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!