We are all doomed ?

Home Forums General Non RS Chat We are all doomed ?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 61 total)
  • Author

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

T.his was never going to end without some Government attempt to control the masses.

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

Not sure about the ‘stay alert, save lives’ logo. From what I’ve seen over the last week, more folk on the street, more cars on the road means it is too early to relax lockdown. Really frustrates me to see neighbours hosting BBQ’s with folk that shouldn’t be there when I haven’t seen my girlfriend for seven weeks now. She is a carer at a dementia home, no Covid cases yet but she is scared and been issued with shitty facemasks which only have a 20 min lifespan. We are doing the right thing staying apart. I’m at work where social distancing is a joke, they are all huddled within two feet of each other at lunchtime. I keep well away. I go to work, go home and stay there. I can’t risk seeing Lisa and potentially being the cause of a Covid outbreak at her work, It’s hard work trying to hold a relationship together in these circumstances (we don’t live together) but we are strong and hoping that there is light at the end of all this.

Ok, rant over. Stay safe guys

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

The new Eco-warriors within the government are driving the agenda for no driving petrol/diesel cars no flying anywhere eat    lettuce and become a monochrome society who will do as they are told.

Opps there I go again ?????

Rant over

Honorary Member

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@elliot

Its difficult for everyone and especially you from what you say, over my back garden you could hear all the people at A VE day party, the old girl lives on her own is over 80 years old but she had invited immediate neighbours. Its a joke social distancing at the local Aldi four weeks ago there was someone wiping shopping trollies down and saying when you can enter. Earlier this week all has changed you get your own trolley and enter whenever. most are not adhering to min 2metre social distancing. Then you hear the Police in North Yorkshire are issuing fines hand over fist, and its easy with ANPR camera’s being programmed to alert when registered vehicles are not local to the area.

Coastliner

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

Never mind 2 metres, nobody came within 6 metres of me at the co-op this morning ??

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@elloit

That’s a result then.

Coastliner

boomboom
    Participant

UK - England

How will the Government get their money from if they ban cars , no road tax no fuel tax which is a very large sum of money from the oil companies. They will have to tax electric cars both on road tax and charging.
    will be interesting to see what they do with cruise ships and planes ?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Greta will be employed as a consultant and put the government on the right track ????

Honorary Member

marty_rs
    Participant

UK - England

@boomboom this is exactly what I thought. If within say 5 years, all cars were electric, or no cars at all. Wheres the government going to get the biggest contribution of tax from

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by marty_rs.

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Your electric Bill’s are going to skyrocket so those without cars are going to pay for it. I reckon double bubble within 5 years regardless of the electric source.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

The expression All Our Eggs Are in One Basket, comes to mind. All it needs is for the switch to be turned off and we are F*****   The future is bright the future is electric the air will be clear millions un-employed rioting but hay oh no ones going anywhere

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@bda, good gracious you got me, I’m just to the left in the middle ???

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

lol @ Bob !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to We are all doomed ?. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!