Well, its just hit 39'C hows it where you are at?

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Well, its just hit 39'C hows it where you are at?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Richmond Park…no way am I taking the RS out in this heat!!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

peters
    Participant

UK - N.Ireland

43 in Dijon, don’t even have the energy to go for a cold one !

Its back !

marty_rs
    Participant

UK - England

Wasnt quite as warm yesterday bit around 28 on my dash. The rs didn’t appreciate it at all and I wasnt keen on the heat smell from the engine

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

peters, ere I hope you aint fudging that 43c to gazump us here!!! ha ha ha

@marty
    , no, go and park the poor lad up, this heat is no good for turbo motors!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@71-bda

28’C up here mate!! That’s more than enough for us Scots!! Lol!! Was just out for a blast in the RS, put my massive Intercooler to the test, car ran great!! ??.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Afternoon Marc !! you sure it was’nt 28F up there ?? with snow etc ?? I’d hate to see what the intake temps are like in this heat, its going to want to pink like a right fooker under load, i think the car is happiest under 25c and at its best around 5c cool man.

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

stuartditchburn
    Participant

UK - Scotland

A  tropical 22 degrees in Lerwick, 60 degrees North !!!!

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@bda 36 here in Norwich at lunchtime

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

nice Bob, just seen you will be having 26c overnight !! Going to be bad trying to sleep tonight!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Mmmm, yes not good will be sitting outside till very late?

Honorary Member

rs-le
    Participant

UK - England

2.30pm near qe2 bridge, Essex

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

blimey Rs-le, you better get on to the met office and claim the record with that one innit! ( or did you leave the wingmirror sitting in the sun cooooking for a few hours? lol !)

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Evening all!! Well I did have some ICE-COLD Coronas but they seem to have disappeared!! Lol!! I’m currently enjoying the evening sun with a 10 year old Laphroaig accompanied by a single large ice cube!!

This Whisky is an acquired taste for some due to its peaty taste, but it’s my safe/daily whisky and I love it!! ESPECIALLY just now as it’s only £28 in Tesco!! Grab it while you can guys n girls!! It’s normally £40!! No messing required….. just an ice cube!!

??????????????????..!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

enjoy Marc !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Cheers @71-bda !!!!

Same to you mate!! ??????????????????.

Cheers, Marc.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Well, its just hit 39'C hows it where you are at?. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!