Well, its just hit 39'C hows it where you are at?

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Well, its just hit 39'C hows it where you are at?

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

peters
    Participant

UK - N.Ireland

I’m A black bush man myself

Its back !

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@peters

Evening mate!! Not quite sure what to make of that or what the appeal is there?? Unless of course, you have a fetish to be saved from a perilous climbing incident by a gang of vine-thong wearing Rope experts??!! Haha!! ……..

Sorry bud….. couldn’t help it!! Today has been a good day!! ??..!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by brembo.

rs-le
    Participant

UK - England

@brembo

Wow ? someone send her a large pk of Mach 3 razors pronto ?.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

JESUS CHRIST MARC !!!   I was going to say that I started trading cars at Blackbushe Auction back in 1988, but thats not on the same level as your last post !! Was a day when all birds resembled that, maybe to a slightly lesser degree  thanks to mass de-forrestation etc. Thats actually put me off me porridge !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@bda, 26 degrees at 10pm last night ended with the most freighting/exciting eclectic Storm even had huge hailstones. At least now it’s not so humid

Honorary Member

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@71-bda

Morning mate!! Apologies for putting you off your porridge, that was not my intention!! It didn’t seem that bad last night but looking at it this morning…… well….mmmm…..what can I say?? Not ideal first thing in the morning is it!! That was one of the better pics too. Bloody internet!! Lol!! ??. Just try to not think about it?

Enjoy the rest of your day mate!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Thats what tooth picks were for back in the day Marc ! I think the photo scared the budgie too, hes gone back in his cage and gone all quiet !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by 71-bda.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by 71-bda.

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Jesus. I’d expect to find David Bellamy in there. Bet it’s full of wildlife.

petetrav
    Participant

UK - England

Might even find an old tractor in there trying to plough it !!

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@71-bda

Currently PISHING down mate!! At least I know the disposable BBQ from earlier is definitely OUT and safe to put in the bin!! Probably still about 21’C but wet, VERY WET!! Thunder storms forecast with heavy rain ‘til tomorrow afternoon!! Howz the budgie doing?? ??.

Cheers, Marc.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Well, its just hit 39'C hows it where you are at?. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!