What are these stickers?

Home Forums Styling General What are these stickers?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

marky
    Participant

UK - England

Found this car for sale on Autotrader and was wondering what sticker with RS logo are next to the wheel arches? (Similar to how the Mk2 had vents there with RS logo).

I know the other black accent stickers are from DMB, but I can’t seem to find this one next to the wheel arches anywhere?

instagram – marcusrs6

’18 NB
    DreamScience Ultima 2+
    Mountune Induction Kit
    AWE Track Exhaust (Straight-piped ?)

r5-yyh
    Participant

UK - England

If you email these pictures to DMB they will be able to tell you how to order these from their website 🙂

mexicoian
    Participant

UK - England

Are they not the ones made for the mk2 rs ??

Bdrjnr
    Participant

Australia

Hi there, i know this is a post from end of last year, but was there any feedback from the wheel arches sticker?

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FOCUS-WING-BADGES-FIESTA-RS-WING-BADGES-FOCUS-RS-WING-VENTS-FOCUS-ST250/293143931421?hash=item4440bd6a1d:g:BgcAAOSwl7db4cWR

NB 375, Goodrich hoses, RDU cooler (fitted for the hell of it), gas bonnet struts, Mountune RR, hard pipe kit, V1 cat-back….and RS seat covers!

marky
    Participant

UK - England

@hitch6742

Thanks mate, still been searching all this time. The ones DMB have aren’t quite this shape.

Although it doesn’t look like that ebay one has the RS logo in nitrous blue like they seem to on the pictures above.

instagram – marcusrs6

’18 NB
    DreamScience Ultima 2+
    Mountune Induction Kit
    AWE Track Exhaust (Straight-piped ?)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to What are these stickers?. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!