What have you and your RS done today?

Home Forums General Members’ Cars What have you and your RS done today?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

b1rdy
    Participant

UK - England

Sorry if this has been tried before. I did a site search but could not find anything. There was a similar ‘thread’ on a SEAT Forum when I had my K1 and I was always keen to see what had been done. If we get no replies then I’ll a assume I’m wrong and it’s been done to death? Here goes….

washed, dried, tyres and windows dressed / done. It’s amazing how bold black shiny tyres make a car look 10 times better.

also fitted the Exhuast valve mod (delete) so the flap is open in Normal too. LOVING IT! Best £15 I’ve spent on the car to date

2018 RS Edition

fredeng
    Participant

UK - England

What’s the exhaust valve mod (delete)?!

b1rdy
    Participant

UK - England

Take a look in the ‘recently updated threads’ bit and it’s under there. Basically it’s a part for £15 that you fit to keep the exhaust flap open so you get all the noise n pops etc when in Normal too. Saves switching modes (remembering to do it) on maybe shorter round town runs but you now get the added noises that ‘sport’ mode and the other 2 modes give. Brilliant mod and took <30 seconds to do. The link to buy it is in that other thread ??

2018 RS Edition

paul144
    Participant

UK - England

Just ordered ??

A few bits and pieces added

fredeng
    Participant

UK - England

@b1rdy

will check this out!!! ?

Leadfoot74
    Participant

UK - England

Mountune FPM375 kit fitted today???

b1rdy
    Participant

UK - England

Good shout Andy. I know there’s a lot of members got the 380 fitted and I was tempted myself coz of the cool handheld programmer but I opted for the warranty approved 375. It’s tonnes better with it on!

2018 RS Edition

fredeng
    Participant

UK - England

Changed all ford emblems to Yellow thanks to gelbadges@gmail.com

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to What have you and your RS done today?. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!