What is wrong with the UK now?? Inmates running the assylum.

Home Forums General Non RS Chat What is wrong with the UK now?? Inmates running the assylum.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author

andy thornton
    Participant

UK - England

I agree coastliner she,s a train wreck waiting to happen,But she won,t last 5 mins if it comes to a General Election.

Former RS Edition owner

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Andy, you cannot lay all the blame for the immigration crisis at the Tory door, I seem to remember Tony Blair opening the flood gates for mass uncontrolled immigration to our small over populated heavily in debt country, all in the pursuit of securing potential future votes for labour from those immigrants a bit further down the line, I  think it was the lefties that made it nigh on impossible to talk about the situation because if you did, ( or you dare to today) you are/were instantly labelled a right wing racist nazi xenophobe.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

BDA – Some people talk too much.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

It had to happen two more resignations today, makes you wonder what is going to happen next ?

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

all Mrs May has to do is to get a team made up with Trump, Farage and Rees-moog and the deal would be sorted in days and we would be out of the EU with a real great, and I mean that . yes, a truly great deal folks

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to What is wrong with the UK now?? Inmates running the assylum.. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!