What’s going to make your 2018?

Home Forums General Non RS Chat What’s going to make your 2018?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

ianrs2300
    Participant

UK - England

What are your hopes and dreams for 2018? Home related, health related, holiday related, work related, car related, TV related! What’s the one thing that’s going to make your 2018 great?

rs-le
    Participant

UK - England

Winning the euro lottery prize and buying all the fast fords ever made and store them in a warehouse to dribble over and use at my leisure. A dream of mine…?

you never know ay!

and all of the above, not worried about the tv lol ?

ianrs2300
    Participant

UK - England

Don’t be too hasty, I hear there’s going to be a new ‘Paddy goes Transgender’ storyline in Emmerdale Farm.

ianrs2300
    Participant

UK - England

I suppose winning several million pounds would also be fun. I guess.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Try and stay healthy so I can enjoy the RS. Television not bothered. Oh and win the lottery (that’s going to be difficult as I don’t do it ha hah)

Honorary Member

nilagin
    Participant

UK - England

Probably FPM 375. If my engine should go before the rumoured fix I will have the Quaiffe Diff fitted when the engine comes out. Go and watch lots of motorsport  I will keep trying to win the lottery, I have had at least one very small win every month for the last 4yrs or so, one day it could be a big win, but I shan’t hold my breath. May buy another car to keep the mileage down a bit on my RS, my son can use the car too so he can keep the mileage down on his new car just in case he does decide to chop his current car in for an upgrade later in the year.

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

Stay healthy and use the RS more. Got the car in April and unfortunately had to have a couple of Stents fitted in June so car has not had the use it deserves[only 1100 miles on the clock] Perhaps a nice holiday to Cuba later on in the year.

ianrs2300
    Participant

UK - England

@Paul – Bit of a scare, mate? I bet your diet isn’t much fun anymore. Enjoy 2018. ??

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

Ian RS, No Heart attack,just sped up a bit. Happy 2018!

ianrs2300
    Participant

UK - England

@Paul – Good to hear, Mate.

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Keep healthy because without that pretty much anything else doesn’t work. Not that lucky with regards winning money so health is the main thing. And a trip around Europe on my motor bike.

Coastliner

ianrs2300
    Participant

UK - England

@Coastliner – What bike have you got, mate? I never trusted myself enough to get one, I probably would’ve been dead twenty years ago.

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Be happy. It’s all we want at the end of the day.

Red Edition will make me happy 😉

ianrs2300
    Participant

UK - England

Are you getting one, Kennny?

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Gonna do the honourable thing and propose at the hotel De Paris on our trip to Monaco & Nice one easy way to give away £17.5k lol

Or should I go for the Devil Developments 600bhp modifications instead hmmm I think not if I want to live ????? xx

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to What’s going to make your 2018?. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!