What’s in Santa’s Sack

Home Forums General Non RS Chat What’s in Santa’s Sack

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

bigdave
    Participant

Australia

It’s our second Christmas together so thought I’d get my blue goddess a dash cam. Went for the Viofo A139 Pro 4k, can finally watch videos of myself on repeat pegging it off at the lights and watching the other cars become dots.

Anyone else treating their 4 wheeled wonder at Christmas?

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

This Christmas I’ve treated myself/car to a big brake kit. Hope to have it fitted tomorrow:)

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

The wife’s treating the Rs to some Autobeam bulbs and some emerald boot struts she just doesn’t know it yet!

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

JohnD
    Participant

UK - England

The Emerald struts are good, but a lot of effort needed to close the bloody thing!    Also, in cold weather on the first use, they sometimes just can’t quite manage to lift the gate.

JohnD

the-radman
    Participant

UK - England

the wife had some struts on her fiesta boot and they were a total waste of money,when first fitted they threw the boot open with so much force it all rattled like mad and as john says they  make it real hard to close, so much so that when they had been on for a while i noticed the original ford brackets that they are attached to had started to bend out of shape and crack,new brackets and refitted the orig struts,problem solved!

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

My present arrived on Thu, booked in to be fitted in a few weeks at GS Motorsport and finally I can sit at the correct height for a sports car and not the transit van/piano pedal position they decided to give to the 2016 model shell seats the muppets! Dropping at the custom 39mm which I think will be perfect…

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to What’s in Santa’s Sack. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!