Where has Howsey gone ! Darkness has engulfed us!

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Where has Howsey gone ! Darkness has engulfed us!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Have the evil power merchants whose soul aim in life is the pursuit of BHP and pub talk one-upmanship managed to twist our leader Kenny’s arm and have him banished to RS Focus wilderness in the depth of Wales with only other black sheep for company? I’m starting a one man “bring back the H-man ” petition to pardon the chap, maybe on condition that he promises to be a straight faced miserable git and to not jest lightly on the existence of veering steering and all things PDC related ?

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

I haven’t banned him or blocked him, he is simply thinking about his actions in the naughty corner. Don’t worry he has plenty of reading to keep him busy.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

och Kenny thats superb pal, the wee man is in the corner like Jack Horner, lets hope he re-emerges soon and that the big men dont bully him nay more !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

daniel
    Participant

UK - England

Yeah, I agree Mike Parker. I found his wit amusing ?

bigknd
    Participant

United Kingdom

Come back Howsey it was fun reading your banter, life’s too short to get wound up, It’s like someone found the “Howsey Tick box” in IDS and turned you off or am I getting confused with PDC 😉

400andrising
    Participant

UK - England

Maybe he took Pat up on his offer of a night out 😉

rsdom
    Participant

UK - Wales

Howsey where are you buddy?,

Not enough of us Welsh boys on the forum as it is without losing a good man :o)

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

He does have a lot of reading to get through…

howsey
    Blocked

UK - Wales

That’s a beautifully crafted paragraph, Mr. Parker. “The report of my death was an exaggeration.”-  Mark Twain.

rsdom
    Participant

UK - Wales

Howsey shwmae bud where have you been?

howsey
    Blocked

UK - Wales

Learning some humility. Not everthing is a joke………unless it’s funny. Shall we have some fun? I’ve missed it; I’ve missed you lot.

rsdom
    Participant

UK - Wales

Good to have you back buddy….you have been missed

howsey
    Blocked

UK - Wales

Two months and three thousand miles later. Christ! I love this car.

rsdom
    Participant

UK - Wales

Blimey!!

Share the story pal

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome back Howsey,

Honorary Member

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Where has Howsey gone ! Darkness has engulfed us!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!