Where to buy a Velossa Tech Big Mouth Ram Air Kit?

Home Forums Performance Forced Induction Where to buy a Velossa Tech Big Mouth Ram Air Kit?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

frs3425
    Participant

Sweden

Hi!

Could anyone recommend a shop to order the “Velossa Tech Big Mouth Ram Air Kit” from? I would prefer a place that also could provide me with a Pro Alloy intercooler (or Mountune 🙂 ) to save some delivery cost to Sweden…

Best Regards, Per-Anders.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by frs3425.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@FRS3425

Evening mate!!

Pro Alloy Intercooler and Velossa Tech Big Mouth Ram Air both available from the Club shop!! ??.
    Have a look in the “Cooling” section mate!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Where to buy a Velossa Tech Big Mouth Ram Air Kit?. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!