Where were all the riots and looting and violence?

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Where were all the riots and looting and violence?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I hope the BAME crew will be taking the knee for someone who actually DESERVED respect…

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Not a single word of the root cause of this murder mentioned in MSM.

Sidiq Khant just said his “Passing Away” was sad – couldn’t even mention the fact it was murder by one of his Muslim brethren.

They call them “Islamists”, a term that MSM won’t even use anymore because it sounds like Islam.

When will people wake up and demand we close the Mosques that peddle this hateful religion, how many politicians, soldiers or civilians will get attacked and churches burnt down before the woke stop obfuscating the truth?….

Meanwhile, another 134 potential jihadis came in yesterday – Governments a joke.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Exactly Dave !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

It’s strange how the colour of skin and origin goes straight out of the window when it’s a negative.

Coastliner

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Its pretty plain for me to see why the Gov’t and media never talk about Islamic radicalism.. they are all basically shit scared of upsetting them !! Its that simple !! One wrong word and its war on the streets with terror attacks all over the place. They are treating the issue like many kids do at school when there is a big tough bully, they try to stay out of his way and if they happen to pass him , they stay quiet and meek and do their best to not be noticed or upset him in anyway as they know the consequences will be severe !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

I hate the term “Radicalisation”. Its bullshit, as though a Muslim is told lies that he has to kill non believers or rape their children. Its not radicalisation, its literal Islam, i.e, Its the amount of Islam (Mohammed’s Life) a Muslim understands and how adherent to it they are.

The Quran, Sunnah and Hadith’s are the texts behind Islamic doctrine and they all show how Mad Mo was a thief, a liar, homophobic, a misogynist, a killer of non believers, especially Jews (because Mohammed was banished from Mecca once he started the violence) and a raper of children (His last wife ‘Aisha’ was 6 when they got married and according to her Hadith made when she was 18, the marriage was consummated aged 9). Of course these texts predominantly show Mad Mo in a positive light including charity etc but the devils in the detail. The Quran tells all Muslims to “Live the Life of Mohammed, for he is the perfect human being” in several places so you can understand why some Muslims today are terrorists, groomers, homophobes, Antisemites etc.

Islam is radical (In that it is both a religion and a political doctrine), there is no radicalisation as such, its more about the extent of understanding and adherence (i.e. Islam is the problem, not some far fetched version of it as MSM would like you to believe).

My 2 favourite sources for the above information are:

Dr. Bill Warner and David Wood.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Exactly Dave, you could say that the only ‘real proper’ Muslim is a terrorist, and all the so called moderates and peaceful ( ? 8-)) lot are not really muslims at all  because they are not following the quran to the letter literally.

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Yep, that’s right bda so what bloody hope have we got when MSM and the general public call you a racist for criticizing Islam.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Dave, I’m thinking that the  more often and worse the attacks get, then more and more folk that remain on the fence and are very PC and even liberal will begin to vocalize their opinions a bit, and hopefully those scaredy cats in charge will eventually have to take note and act, or ( as I hope , BRITAIN FIRST will get in power and send the lot of them back to their place of origin- Muslim  lands to live!)

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Unfortunately, Britain First won’t get anywhere near being a major party. They will be beaten down by the establishment and MSM, false arrests and fake news will limit there reach to the general public just like Tommy R. I don’t see any of the other fringe party’s like For Britain or even Reform doing any good tbh.

The only hope we have is Nigel Farage. He, against all odds beat the global establishment twice and been more politically successful than anyone in history.

Like him or loathe him, he’s a winner and I’m sure he will derive another new party to take on the failing party’s in government. Once there are millions are in the streets rioting over covid lockdowns and vaccine mandates, loss of freedom of speech, Islamism and ridiculous immigration he will step in and step up.

stookay
    Participant

UK - Scotland

joke

stookay
    Participant

UK - Scotland

c1

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Where were all the riots and looting and violence?. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!