White-RS2 VS 71-BDA

Home Forums General Non RS Chat White-RS2 VS 71-BDA

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Eruliaf
    Participant

UK - England

Gents, can you please keep all of your ‘banter’ on this thread instead of diverting useful ones.

Thanks

xxx

Mdc
    Participant

UK - England

?

Mountune 375 FMP mountune v3 M Flaps Forged wheels painted calipers Gel inserts Door protectors clim air Sony upgrade shells ? immobiliser 5yr Ford warranty BIG FAT FORGED IN THE BOOT.HG recall sorted no drama.

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Haha very good ?

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Adrienne, Best if you stop putting up veiled threats to my family and property like “Dear Micheal if I really wanted to burn everything you hold dear I would,” that you have done in the other thread , especially with your history of property fires. If you think you know where I live, come on down, otherwise cut out all the crap.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Dear Micheal (fake name)

And again the name calling (I’m in tears please stop) ❤️

My last post was as your earlier post you know the ones where you state you know where I live & work and have my number (shaking uncontrollably I’ve pee’d) your coming down and but in reverse hmmm it’s out of order your memory is really poor if you can’t take don’t dish ?

I’m still waiting for my apology, but as I said your not a big enough man…… seems like ya mother had sex with a jelly fish as you have no back bone x

as per normal your so predictable it’s boring ???????

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

QUOTE BDA

“what on earth are you talking about? I think you have been busy googling and maybe think I’m some famous engine builder by the name of gathercole? Wrong, and regarding fuel injection and someone taking their engine to sherwoods? Seriously you are stone cold barking up the wrong tree”.

ANSWER

I correct you on four points of lies you made up so you can play the victim and you reply about an auto correct the phone has made FFS ………..

Now you’ve been found out on your 4 recent lies please in the future do not quote me as that photographic memory you said you have is only powered by an 8k chip and that’s in monochrome

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

Noby
    Participant

UK - England

@White-RS2 What an absolute bell end you sound, always causing arguments and making up stories about people says a lot about you.  Grow up you immature idiot.

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

@noby made up profile just like BDA to become even more spineless and hiding behind now a FAKE ID

if Noby could read the original you will note BDA TOOK off subject.

read up before fake ID spouts out

BDA YOUR SO FUNNY

Prediction – I’m not BDA I’m BAD noby ???????? I’ll of stole your avatar next ??????

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

RS Lurker
    Blocked

UK - England

Why don’t you two geeks meet up and have a scrap. Everyone else could have a bacon roll and laugh at you. 

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

RS Lurker very good and made me laugh out loud

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to White-RS2 VS 71-BDA. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!