White wheels. Rally or Chavvy?

Home Forums General Picture & Video Gallery White wheels. Rally or Chavvy?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

kr1s
    Participant

UK - England

kr1s
    Participant

UK - England

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Brave!

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I would say.. “BRAKE DUSTY!!”  lets see an overall view stood back a  bit so we can see the effect completely !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

the-radman
    Participant

UK - England

brake dust is certainly the problem,you need to clean them every time you get back from a drive ,its a colour id deffo never have

walker-steve77
    Participant

UK - England

Bit late to be asking isn’t it! 🙈

Nitrous Blue, Lux Pack, Blue Brembo Brake Calipers, SYNC 3, Black Forged Alloys & Door Edge Protectors

Stage 1 + many extras

Darrenharris1
    Participant

UK - England

White car white alloys maybe to much white ? Really like the nb and white alloys certain rally look

• 🚙

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I had a Porsche 924 back in 1985 ish…

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Only works on a white car IMO.

Looks good but yes, will be a pain to keep clean, defo get some ceramic on them.

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Looks a bit bland or too much without covering the car in rally sponsor stickers and your blood group 🤣.

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

kr1s
    Participant

UK - England

Here’s one for Mike  shady and sunny  

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

thanks Kris, sorry, but I think theres too much white now, as someone mentioned, if you had a load of fat motorsport stripes going up the back doors or something or even a camo wrap it might work. I dont think you can beat the factory satin blacks if you maintain them carefully. Maybe a bit of colour on your calipers might help too?

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by 71-bda.

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

<p style=”text-align: right;”>Agree with 71bda, as ford intended. One of my motorbikes has white wheels, 10min ride and needs a good clean ☹</p>

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

Changed my wheels from black to silver and love the look but the brake dust is a pain. Think the yellow stuff pads also kick off more dust or just easier to see on the silver wheels.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to White wheels. Rally or Chavvy?. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!