Who let the frogs out?

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Who let the frogs out?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

Today I got a Whatsapp message from my dealer: the new potential car for my wife was out, the Puma ST, with compliments and PS4 S and 200 bhp

She said, I don’t drive no frogs. And then I have a new red Fiesta ST, WTF 😆

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

BTW: This is the actual clock on my RS:

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@frenk 136000 kms  I make around 80000 miles, any problem with that amount of mileage.?

Coastliner

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Berry nice prog!

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@frenk, is that colour specific to the Puma ST?

Honorary Member

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

@coastliner: My Rosie and I got accustomed very well to eachother, like an old couple. No problems so far, not at all. The new PS4 S perform well although it is still too cold for them. The boost from the Revo is still there. Corona Cruises galore 👌😎

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

@nicklulu: Ribbit! 🐸

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

@bobcat: I think the Furious Green is the promotional colour. Don’t know if it’s really exclusive.

The pallette includes Frozen White, Obsidian Black, Magnetic Grey, Dynamic Blue, Fantastic Red and Fancy Grey.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by frenk.

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

My old Skoda was green.

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

A colleague of mine just got the puma ST for his Mrs. He’s had a lot of the more top end style cars and he reckons that it’s excellent build quality and good fun to drive. I was going to take a look for my Mrs at some point too. She likes them (but not in green).

Good to see the RS good for 80k miles!

NB FPM375

JohnD
    Participant

UK - England

It wasn’t the 136000km that raised an eyebrow, it was the position of the fuel needle!

That green is one of those colours that at sometime during your ownership, you’ll look out of the window at it and think – Hmm……..WTF have I done?

JohnD

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Since the frogs are out, here’s my nephew’s old Mazda2:

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Blimey only 24,901 to travel around the world , so that’s 5 & half times around our globe , & I thought my 3,600 miles in 5 years were pushing it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

JohnD
    Participant

UK - England

The 24,901 is miles.  His 136,000 is Km which, as said, is ‘only’ 84,320 miles.  So he’s only gone 3.39ish times round the world!  Pah!…Sunday driver.

JohnD

Pauly Paul
    Participant

🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Who let the frogs out?. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!