Who would like one of these

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Who would like one of these

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

If it’s true and Mr Bean counter says yes we could see one of these soon. Hope they do a Capri RS now that would be nice.

Photograph

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I’d rather have one of these transported through time..  when cars were colorful !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

rs-le
    Participant

UK - England

Nice one bobcat but I’m with bda on this one, I would love to own a mk1 Mexico or RS 2000, probably worth more $ too ?

oh the good old days, when I was a young teenager my cousin had a pea green mk1 Mexico on an L plate, I loved being passenger in that motor, The smell of it , the noise of it, we went to Southend once a month to the cruise, great memories for me.

That car turned a lot of heads. A great motor….. ?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

If I could I’d have one of these. Drove my cousins one in the 60’s but couldn’t afford one had to settle for a 1200 cc Anglia Super instead

Photograph

Honorary Member

kronos47
    Participant

Italy

The Ford Capri gt or coupe was one of my favorite car, I probably was 7 or 8 years old and one in this kind of purplish color and I stop always to admire it.The new Capri? hell yeah

andy thornton
    Participant

UK - England

It won,t need drift control ,It will need a trick diff as my Capri was well tail happy ,they tried before with Mazda to ressurect the Capri and ended up with the Ford Probe, what a bag of shite that was.Looks nice a cross between the Mondeo and Mustang so it should sell well if they make it.

Former RS Edition owner

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Bobcat great find. I had a couple of 2.8 Capri’s a great car. A real handful in the wet… Yes would go on my must have a test drive list

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

Thanks bobcat. Looks gorgeous to me. It reminds a bit the Aston Martin appeal. And then this delightful Mellow Yellow. Or is it Tangerine Scream again? 😉

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Lemon yellow?

Honorary Member

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

Yeah, with these computer monitors you never have hue and saturation right. So better go for RGB code and a look-up table for the colour name. Cheers.

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Who would like one of these. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!