Winter 2020 is on its way

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Winter 2020 is on its way

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 285 total)
  • Author

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

You’ve got some snow 😹😹😹. Thanks for sharing 👍

Honorary Member

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

Last nights fall ( some down to the wind)

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

Last nights fall ( some down to the wind)

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Now that’s a lot of snow 😹

Honorary Member

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Have a word will you Bobcat! Temps like this are unacceptable.

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

YES I’ll be having a word with my self -8 here last night Brrrr 🥶🥶🥶😹😹😹

Honorary Member

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

@turbo-tone: What do you mean by “unacceptable”? This morning we had -8 °C. The intercooler without blanking plate delivered almost pure oxygen so that the Revo map felt like 400 bhp. Yeeahaaw! 😀

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

@Frenk, I mean unacceptable as I was freezing my tits off and had to defrost the car.

Power delivery did feel good though when joking the dual carridgeway

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Frenk, not much in the way of heavy snow at the moment looks better by the end of February.

The Alps are currently under the influence of a north-easterly airflow from Siberia, with exceptionally cold temperatures in the eastern Austrian Alps today. It is a little milder further west and south though. Temperatures are not expected to get above -15°C today in Obertauern (1700m), in the central-eastern Austrian Alps, where there will also be a penetrating breeze meaning that with the windchill it will feel closer to -30°C up top. These sorts of temperatures are dangerous for the ill-prepared so, if you are skiing in the eastern Alps today, dress accordingly! The further south and west you are in the Alps today the milder it will be, with freezing levels close to 2000m in the far south-west (e.g. Isola 2000).

Most of the Alps will be sunny today but with more in the way of cloud across the northern and north-eastern Alps, where there will be a few light flurries in places. On Friday an area of low pressure will move into the south of France bringing some snow to the French Alps, western Italian Alps and western Swiss Alps. The eastern Alps should remain bright but will still be very cold.

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Nuff said…

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Still got a fair amount of snow laying this morning and for a change no frost. Hoping we have seen the last of this

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Weather forecast for London NEXT Sunday is….. 17c !!! YES !!! SEVENTEEN  DEGREES C !!  I will give her her first wash since about October ! I might even get the pecs out and do a bit of manbathing in the garden for a base tan !!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Oooo I think that’s one image I can do with out 😹😹😹

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Bob Pics to follow mate !!…

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Oh my 🙀 thinking about it the car pics will be fine 😹😹😹👍

Honorary Member

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 285 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Winter 2020 is on its way. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!