Winter Comes Early

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Winter Comes Early

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 112 total)
  • Author

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@frenk, ?????? Don’t panic all will be ok ? take care drive safe ?

Honorary Member

fcsrs2300
    Participant

UK - England

(Manfred) Mann! Calm down, Frenk.

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

“Shocking moment FREAK hailstorm FLOODS Rome and TRAPS residents.”

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1034772/Viral-video-Rome-floods-Italy-weather-italy-flood-video-live-forecast-hailstorm-floods

Well, as you announced, Bob. At least, if I should be trapped at home I have the 40th anniversary box set by MMEB. Cheers 😀

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Norway, Finland and Lapland are to get there first significant snow showers of winter this weekend.

Frenk if your weather turns nasty this weekend sit back and enjoy your box set??

PS  Kenny get those winter tyres on, Scotland gets a dusting of snow too this weekend ?

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Bob, doon here in the south Ive been topping up the tan for two days now!! beautiful weather and not a cloud in the sky and no wind.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@bda, well done you, I don’t think you’ll be sunbathing in the garden next week sadly ?

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I think winter arrives next week Bob, We’ve been spoilt this October !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hope the cold snap will be short lived. Take care look after your RS’s people ????

Honorary Member

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

We expect heavy rain storms this weekend at 4°C and a snow line well below 1,000 m. All Alpine passes will be closed. Thanks to bobcat’s prediction of an arctic “day after tomorrow” I am well prepared. I just send you my warmest regards with a last ray of sunshine of a golden indian summer before eternal fog and icy winds cover half of Switzerland. Cheers 😎

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks Frenk, enjoy the last vestiges of autumn, nice pic too? Hope you do not get to much bad weather ?

Honorary Member

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@bobcat

Hello mate!! Been following your weather updates of late, I’ve just phoned home and the wife says they’re currently getting <span style=”-webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);”>snow ❄️❄️❄️.. That’s in the Highlands of Scotland!! I’m not surprised to be honest as I’m currently in the North Sea and the Northerly wind we’re getting just now is bone chilling!! Here’s a pic of my current location…. </span>

Looking forward to getting home in 12 days to get the RS ready for winter as it seems to be coming quick!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks brembo for the update ? hope good Lady is keeping warm and looking after the RS. I don’t envy you being out in the North Sea this time of year. Not long to go before your home and busy preparing the RS for winter.

The forcast for the next two weeks it’s looking a little bit milder, but not a lot, returning to a cold front ?

Honorary Member

Anders Wigenstam
    Participant

Sweden

Here is a photo from this morning! Winter has arrived! Pre-heater plugged in and ready tog go.?

More horsepower to the people!

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Nice pic Anders, thanks for the update and sharing your pic ?. Although I do not like snow, I do like to see snow pictures ? Keep safe and enjoy the weather ?

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Come on people let’s have your winter scene pictures. All the better if you’ve got the RS in there ?

Honorary Member

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 112 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Winter Comes Early. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!