Winter Comes Early

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Winter Comes Early

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 112 total)
  • Author

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Nice bda, fantastic to get some winter sunshine sets you up for winter here. Am I right, is that Oliva Beach and Tres Islas in Corralejo. Had some great holidays there.

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

In Belarus today, is the first day of heavy snow.

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Kiev the last couple of days, over 8in of snow brings a temporary shut down

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Delighted skiers are celebrating the first snowfall of the year in the Alps today! With as much as 30cm falling at altitudes of 2000m+ in some of the Austrian Alps and a dusting of snow gracing the peaks of the Dolomites, the Swiss Alps and a few of the mountains in France’s Savoie region, it looks like the 2018/19 ski season is getting an early start! Unfortunately, most ski areas in Europe are closed – this is actually the last day of the summer ski season on the glacier at Les 2 Alpes. The forecast calls for warmer weather over the next few days, but even if there’s not enough snow to take to the slopes this week, let’s hope this is a good omen for the upcoming winter season!

Honorary Member

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

Nice weather channel here, bobcat 🙂

In two weeks time I’ll be off for Saas Fee. The 200 quid season’s pass offers an unbeatable benefit and I bet there will be plenty of Brits too as every year. Cheers 😉

https://www.saas-fee.ch/de/berge/live-am-berg/webcams/

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Have a wonderful time Frenk, looks a fantastic place hope you get lots of snow and plenty of skiing

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Bob, you can keep that cold white stuff, especially when it turns to wet grey stuff! Give me the warmth any day! To reply to your earlier question, I think thats Lanzarote that can be seen from Coralejo with the little isle of Lobos or whatever its called nearest. No luck finding property so back to puerto Mogan Gran Canaria in May for a squizz. Got cheapo flights Gatwick return £110. Now I see Thomas Coook could be in trouble so could muck tings  up !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Yes you’re right bda, you can’t beat warm winter sunshine. Not been to Gran Canaria sadly, it’s on the list of places to go to. Not good with the airlines going bust at the moment, the news of Flybe is up for sale doesn’t look good for the future either.

At least the forecast for the U.K. weather is not showing snow in the immediate future. The forecast for January, at the moment, is not looking so good ?

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Bob, get yourself down to Puerto Mogan then! known as little Venice ! Unless you want to be with all the ‘kiss me quick’ mob in Playa del ingles and Maspalomas! ( although the dunes there are cool) Bottom south west corner of GC has the best climate and sheltered so not windy.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Just done a little research and puerto mogan certainly looks good ? one for the future ?

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Anders Wigenstam
    Participant

Sweden

Now that winter is here I´ll post a photo of my other RS! More suited for deep snow!

It has 126hp and the weight is about 300 kg Me included! Lots of fun.

More horsepower to the people!

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Nice one Anders ? I bet it’s got good traction ?

Honorary Member

Anders Wigenstam
    Participant

Sweden

Yes Bobcat! It does 0-60 in 3-3,5 seconds on hard packed snow! Really fun! But no driftmode on this one.

More horsepower to the people!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 112 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Winter Comes Early. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!