Winter Comes Early

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Winter Comes Early

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 112 total)
  • Author

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

If things get that bad and we have lots of snow then I’ll get my snow shoes out

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

they’re a bit too flash for me Bob, I’m more kinda…

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

And owners with heated seats and steering wheels getting ready to leave the house at a chilly 16’c !! Harsh, but fair! be like..

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Nice shoes bda, but not a lot of good when wet?????

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Bob, mine hasn’t been out in the wet yet! wipers never been used and I only tried the front and rear fogs the other night to see what they looked like! Also discovered the dash lights dimmer too!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Exciting times bda, enjoy before the weather changes ?

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

yes Bob, a litttle local RS meet in the morning as long as its not lashing down, any excuse to get out for a fatso full English brekkie and a natter with fellow RS nuts.

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Have a good meet up let’s hope the weather doesn’t spoil it ?

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

cheers Bob, its England, its December, it pished down. I stayed in bed. Porridge instead of full English. hey ho. I need a bolt-hole in the sun for November to April.

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Not good bda, just back from a quick morning run and whilst the wind is icy cold and the sun is shining the roads are drying up after one heck of a down pour in the night. I really do not like winter ?

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Snow showers will gradually die away from the northern French Alps today, but will continue all day across much of Switzerland and Austria (away from the far south). Indeed, it will probably still be snowing across some north-eastern parts of the Alps tomorrow morning.

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Honorary Member

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@bobcat

No snow to report out here mate, although last week we had 85 knot mean wind speed gusting too 100 knots which were accompanied by 75 foot waves!! My Rig sits approx 72 feet from the sea so we ballasted up to Survival Draft which is an extra 12 feet as we got battered by Mother Nature for 36 hours!! Not uncommon up here this time of year.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks for the update marc, hope you don’t get a dollop of the White stuff so you can enjoy the RS before you have to go back to work. A friend has just come back from Lubuck USA and there’s a generation that have never seen snow and a hole generation that have never (can’t) drive in the snow.

Honorary Member

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 112 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Winter Comes Early. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!