Winter Has Arrived

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Winter Has Arrived

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 91 total)
  • Author

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Coastliner

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Coastliner

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Coastliner

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Well done Coastliner, the really look the busy. Should do a good job in the bad weather ?. Bonus is you keep the mileage use on the original ones down too, excellent

Honorary Member

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

I will say a couple of things about the wheel swap, the standard silver wheels are stamped made in Germany and are a far superior paint finish to the forged alloys. The forged alloyed are stamped made in China. So set for the winter come on ye snow.

Coastliner

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I’m liking that Coast ! and sooo much easier to clean, well not such a fussy surface to maintain as the black, getting in the spokes is the only slight awkwardness I’ve heard. I was tempted to go std rims on mine as I thought looked good on white too, but decided last minute and kept the blacks on the order form !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@71-bda

Well main job was getting everything out I have an airgun so made it easier, its done now and it was cold but funnily glorious sunshine today. Of course I had to clean all the arches polish each wheel and then reset TPMS which all worked without a problem. So am good to go.

@bobcat

Its done now will be disappointed if it doesn’t snow.

Coastliner

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Looking forward after Sunday there’s more than an evens chance of snow spreading down from the north

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Oh to be in New Zealand now, they are experiencing some of their highest temperatures. Come on you guys down under let have some pics of your cars in the sunshine, 40/45 degrees now that’s hot.

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

great weather for holidaying Bob,  bit too much for working and too hot to drive Turbos and cars with twin webers really !! they like the  cool innit.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@bobcat

Morning mate!! I couldn’t work out how to get the footage I took of some Big Winter Waves Off the W/shop IPad and on to my phone so I just took a video of the IPad screen, lol, computer technology is not my forte!! ??‍♂️, haha!! Anyway, here’s a quick video of some decent waves, the kind we see all too often Offshore this time of year. To give you an idea of the size of the waves, from sea level to the underside of the Rig is approx 75 feet!! Hope my link works….

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0KV-BQcuzA0uKHWNGCSrYWWxg

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Brembo, great video thanks for sharing,…… GEZZZ that looks fearsome weather I have to take my hat off to you guys working out in those conditions. lets hope when you get home it’s not snowing and you can play out in the RS?? Keep safe

Honorary Member

Anders Wigenstam
    Participant

Sweden

In Umeå Sweden right now! ?

More horsepower to the people!

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Wow Anders that’s cold, not good to be out in that?

Honorary Member

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 91 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Winter Has Arrived. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!