Winter Has Arrived

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Winter Has Arrived

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 91 total)
  • Author

Anders Wigenstam
    Participant

Sweden

Yes @bobcat It’s Cold but we have the pre-heater plugged in all the time. And I tend to drive the Mondeo more… ?

More horsepower to the people!

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

That’s some swell big difference between lowest and highest.

Coastliner

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

A swell of some 75 feet according to Brembo, certainly not a place to be if you’re on the sea? I’ve not got the stomach for that.

Honorary Member

andy-k
    Participant

UK - England

Jeepers, that is cold. I took my mitts off last week in Lech, to put a buff on under my helmet and it was minus 20. It’s almost a surreal sensation as you feel the cold burning, but nice 2 minutes later when your moving and making heat

Edition, FPM 375

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Who’s had snow yesterday/today. Come on folks own up?

Honorary Member

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Absolutely bright sunshine in South Yorkshire cold but not a sign of the white stuff.

Coastliner

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks Coastliner, we had another dusting overnight last night with -2 degs. Bright sunshine now, the rest of the day looks good too.

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

clear blue sky here in Thames Ditton again Bob, had a deep frost first thing.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks bda?

Honorary Member

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@bobcat

Thats me waiting for ma chopper home!! Another 3 weeks done. The wife has informed me it’s white up at home, heavy snow last night. I’ll try and get some photos when I get home mate!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Look forward to your update Brembo, safe journey home. Hope you are able to get out and enjoy the RS. and the white stuff disappears asap

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

and Brembo , get ‘thats nobody’s  next vlog up, I see he’s driving it again  now!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

No snow here bobcat in sunny Gloucestershire.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 91 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Winter Has Arrived. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!