Winter is on its way

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Winter is on its way

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 181 total)
  • Author

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Another

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

While we are cold, damp, wet and snow n the odd pocket of England, the other side of the world it’s frying in extreme temperatures

https://www.theage.com.au/national/victoria/victoria-heat-live-melbourne-braces-for-hot-weather-20191218-p53ky6.html

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Mean while New York had a rare Snow Squall

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/12/18/weather/new-york-snow-squall-wxc/index.html

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

The U.K.

Sunday 26 Jan – Sunday 9 Feb

Through the end of January into February, we are likely to have higher pressure across the UK than during previous weeks. The northwest will probably see the wettest and windiest weather whilst further south and southeast it should be drier and brighter with an increased risk of frost and fog. There is a chance that drier, settled conditions could extend to all parts at times. Snow will be most likely over northern hills, but it could fall to lower levels at times, mainly in the north, during colder interludes. Temperatures will tend to be close to or above average, but will fluctuate day to day when more changeable weather types are established. There could be some cold spells in southern and central areas in particular if more settled weather develops.

Updated: 16:00 (UTC) on Sun 12 Jan 2020

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Brembo, How’s the weather up there with you, awful I suspect ? have you had a little snow? A lot of rain this week for you in the forecast.

Honorary Member

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@bobcat

Evening mate!! The weather up here has been extremely mild pal!! Yeah, it’s been windy, it’s been windy everywhere, lol, but it’s not been cold??!!

Got some snow to drive on eventually though, on Sunday morning briefly, coming up the A9 between Carrbridge and Inverness after dropping off my youngest boy. Early hours of Sunday morning…….. I had to pull out into the fast lane to pass the person in front coz we were only doing 45 MPH and this was a “RARE” bit of dual carriageway so 70 MPH was the max!! Lol!! Had tae test the tyres mate!!

I’m running Vredesteine Wintrac Pro’s and as long as it’s cold, these tyres are F**KEN AWESOME MATE!! ??.

What I’m finding is that……??????

I really have tae update @alloy thread for the  Winter boots!! ????. So………

I’ll not go into too much detail but I absolutely LOVE the road from Carrbridge to Aberlour, the A95….. It’s like a F**KEN Rally stage when you get the RS going mate!! ??.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Balmoral in Scotland was today

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@brembo, thanks for your write up. At least you’ve had a bit of snow to test those winter boots?????

Honorary Member

alloy
    Participant

UK - England

Ye lucky wee bastard……..

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Valencia region in Spain has had an extraordinary amount of snow in the last few days

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

More

Honorary Member

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 181 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Winter is on its way. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!