Winter Protection

Home Forums Styling Bodywork & Detailing Winter Protection

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

DarkHorse
    Participant

UK - England

Recently prepped my car for the harsher weather although I’d hasten to add that it rarely sees the light of day this time of year unless it’s crisp and dry outside.

I use Chemical Guys Jetseal Sealant and paint protection. Highly recommended. I’ve used it on all my RS’s over the years including my current Edition. For those owning the Blue Edition there’s a Matte version for the roof etc. Brilliant stuff!

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Yep, gloss on the body, and matte on the forged rims.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

My RS has long term Gtechniq Ceramic but the other 2 cars in the house have Fusso Coat Wax, very durable for winter and the other has Moonlight by Tac systems which is a lite ceramic and really glossy, especially when topped with Shinee Wax also by Tac Systems.

mexicoian
    Participant

UK - England

Perfic winter protection here , works a treat 🤔

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Winter Protection. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!