WOO-HOO

Home Forums General Non RS Chat WOO-HOO

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Morning all!!

Well the horrendous weather has subsided and Finally my Chopper home is on route to the Rig!!

Been here since 11th of December, so Xmas and New Year has kinda bypassed me!!

Never mind though, should be back in the RS in around 4 hours and blasting up the road with a HUGE smile on my face to see Mrs Brembo!! Can’t wait!! ??.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

oasked
    Participant

UK - England

Blimey that’s a long stint on the oil rig! Enjoy your time off 🙂

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Brembo, safe journey home. Belated Xmas and a Happy New Year. Enjoy your blast around ?

Honorary Member

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@oasked

Cheers mate!! It’s only 3 days more than normal but feels much longer as it really drags around Xmas time.

@bobcat

Cheers buddy!! Yeah can’t wait!! I’ll be clocking up the miles in no time!! ??.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

I know that feeling of coming home after working away for a while. It’s great to see family again.

Enjoy it and the blast in the RS!

NB FPM375

Dazh
    Participant

UK - England

I’d of missed not driving the RS for that long, I suppose I’d be looking forward to seeing the missus too ??

Daz

Daz

boomboom
    Participant

UK - England

??

alloy
    Participant

UK - England

Brembo,

get those winter tires tested oot.

Bobcat can send you a weather forecast.

Enjoy your break not to much Whiskey either……..

DarkHorse
    Participant

UK - England

@brembo

Enjoy your belated festive celebrations mate! I’m sure the RS will be enjoyed to the full! Still looking forward to seeing the decals in place!

Happy New Year Marc!

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Cheers lads!!

The drive home was a disaster!! I’ll start another thread for that!!

Got home, eventually, to a few lovely presents, I’ll start a thread on that too!!

@alloy

I did about 700 miles on the winter tyres the weekend before I went away, I’ll update your thread when I get a chance mate!! ??.

As for now, I’m gonna update “TONIGHTS TIPPLE” thread coz I’m away to get smashed!! Haha… ???.

Cheers, Marc.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

The weather for Scotland in the short term is mainly cold wet with occasional frost. The longer term forecast is possibly snow, long cold spell towards the end of January.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weather/1223455/UK-snow-forecast-map-January-2020-weather-forecast-Met-Office-snow

Honorary Member

OverRev
    Participant

UK - England

brembo – Welcome back, and happy new year mate.

It sounds like you’ve had an eventful journey back, hopefully all is well, look forward to reading your threads.

Regards

Rob

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to WOO-HOO. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!