Working from home…..

Home Forums Performance General Working from home…..

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

lc96
    Participant

UK - England

Steeda low profile jacking rails

the-radman
    Participant

UK - England

just sent you an email cheers

lc96
    Participant

UK - England

Clarke CTJ1250AB

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

@Radman – pinged you an email back

@IC96 – looks perfect that jack, and the anodised blue is a nice touch! Will search online now for one

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

the-radman
    Participant

UK - England

ive got the exact same jack,its a hefty old thing despite being ally but does the job well

paulg
    Participant

UK - England

As @bigdave says the Costco quickjacks are brilliant – https://www.costco.co.uk/Tyres-Automotive/Garage/Trolley-Jacks-Axle-Stands/QuickJack-Portable-Automatic-Car-Lift-System-Jack-2268kg-Capacity-Model-BL-5000SLX/p/1268102

Not sure which model I have but it’s brilliant

Nitrous Blue FPM375, Milltek, DSC & TracTive, lots of Mountune bits

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

@paulg that looks ace and not a bad price. Out of interest how much does the RS weight?

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

lc96
    Participant

UK - England

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/195111166647

According to Evo magazine:

‘The RS tips the scales at hefty 1524kg (although it was a little bit more at 1567kg, when we weighed it), that’s 162kg more than a Focus ST’

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks Ic for both of those…

Thats heavier than my G20 3 series! 🤣

paulg
    Participant

UK - England

@al-b it seems @lc96 got in before me with the weight info

I think mine are the SLX-7000 version. Either way, it was measured and re-checked many times before purchase.

They take a little while to position, but you get used to it in time.

Nitrous Blue FPM375, Milltek, DSC & TracTive, lots of Mountune bits

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers Paulg

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Working from home…... If you're not already a member then you can register for free!