World war 3 in 4 weeks time?…..

Home Forums General Non RS Chat World war 3 in 4 weeks time?…..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9433075/Russian-military-analyst-warns-European-world-war-possible-month-tensions-rise-Ukraine.html?ito=social-facebook&fbclid=IwAR0qnHivCU7mcSUGx4hOisbqtqtCpG0r1r31y89wGrCCDeRZrQIaF1ifAHI

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Scary prospects,

Honorary Member

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Not a good situation at all!

Pauly Paul
    Participant

I always thought TRUMP would be the one to press the button , but as for  Russia’s president the slimmest cheating bastard to walk this earth, I hope no Russian on here to upset 🤣🤣🤣

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Would you trust the Russians? This has been on the agenda for a few years now, been some fighting and invading land in that area.

Coastliner

martin-pedersen
    Participant

Denmark

4.000 soldiers? Thats nothing.

Make it 40.000 soldiers, and i will begin to worry.

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

Time for the EU One Army to flex its muscles and show us what all their fuss was about, Russia has had a thorn in its side with Ukraine and Chrimea for a long time!

NB 375, Goodrich hoses, RDU cooler (fitted for the hell of it), gas bonnet struts, Mountune RR, hard pipe kit, V1 cat-back….and RS seat covers!

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

Probably even more so with China mobilising it’s naval fleet in the South China Sea!

NB 375, Goodrich hoses, RDU cooler (fitted for the hell of it), gas bonnet struts, Mountune RR, hard pipe kit, V1 cat-back….and RS seat covers!

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Thought this forum was for car gossip , sounds like he sank my battleship 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Perfect. Just as we look forward to getting on with our lives this year another pointless war looms. No matter what shit hole it ends up in im sure we will be dragged into it.

440bhp

443lbft

Tall Paul
    Participant

UK - England

The headline says European world war?

Theres a lot of shit going on all over the place at the moment on top of covid loads of political unrest and superpower muscle flexing scary times

we were told as kids in the event of a nuke hide under your table believe it or not , if it does happen I will probably be in my car wondering why driving modes aren’t available again 😂😂

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Suppose that’ll definitely end the chances of an RS Fiesta, bloody Russians.

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

v8griff
    Participant

UK - England

Wouldn’t believe anything that rag reports. Gutter reporting.

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

All rags and MSM are full of it.

Constant bullshit click bait!.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by DaveRS3.

Andrew
    Participant

UK - England

Russia playing a pissing match in the playground, again, because the USA have a newly elected president. No more, no less.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to World war 3 in 4 weeks time?…... If you're not already a member then you can register for free!