XPEL Paint Protection Film Offer | Signature Group

Home Forums Marketplace Trader Sales – Parts & Offers XPEL Paint Protection Film Offer | Signature Group

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

rsbaron
    Participant

UK - England

@Kenny, cheers I have been chatting to Team Signature as well.  Looking for an install sometime in March 🙂  XPEL and the 10 Warranty are drawing me in as opposed to the 5 year with other premium PPF.

rsbaron
    Participant

UK - England

hi @kenny I am about to book in with Team Signature for March 3rd, their comunication has been excellent however this will mean a night in a hotel.  There is a local XPEL installer in Bath.  If there is any possibility of a XPEL purchase discount, because of the logistics and leaving the car overnight this would be preferable.  Let me know if you have any joy from the  Xpel UK head office guys.  Cheers

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Will chase them up tomorrow. Is Bristol any good?

rsbaron
    Participant

UK - England

Hi @kenny

Bristol would be superb. Really. Sorry for delayed response I am in New Zealand 🙂 I will drop you an email.

cheers

Nitrous999
    Participant

UK - England

After looking round at various detailing and PPF firms, I sent mine off to Signature group this week for the extended front end package so thought it would be good to let you know what my experience was, should anyone else be considering this.

From initial contact with Signature they were courteous and professional often getting back to me within a few minutes, nothing was too much trouble. Since purchasing my RS I’ve contacted a wide variety of companies for products/services and to be honest it was a pleasant surprise to receive decent friendly customer service.

I dropped the car in for the following week to have the extended front end PPF package applied and I have to say upon collection I was blown away. I was greeted on arrival and taken through to see my car under cover ready to be unveiled by the team and the unveiling certainly didn’t disappoint. The finish far exceeded my expectations, not only did the PPF look great but the car itself looked superb and frankly 10 times better than when i collected 2 months ago!

If you are in the market for PPF I would highly recommend these guys, if you want someone to work on your car with the kind of care and attention to detail you would then look no further.

Here are a few images but in all honesty my iPhone simply doesn’t do the finish justice. Thank you to everyone at Signature Group for not only a great finish but for a great customer experience.

rsbaron
    Participant

UK - England

Having spoken to these guys on the phone, and booked in, I had to cancel due to lack of holiday allowance. The team answered all my questions and I would not fault their service. Most certainly recommended if you are fairly local. Car is needed for a min 36 hours to allow film to settle etc

rjay56
    Participant

UK - England

Dropped mine in with them this morning. Good communication price of the xpel film has gone up but I still was offered a health discount on the price having the front end wrapped.

get the car back tomorrow look forward to the results, they said they’d take a couple pictures of the car going through, will post when I have car back

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

If you can get them to let me know the updated price I will update the thread @rjay56

rjay56
    Participant

UK - England

@kenny, the price was £1000 +vat for the extended front (but that doesn’t include the sills) .

rjay56
    Participant

UK - England

Few chip marked out

rjay56
    Participant

UK - England

https://mk3focusrs.club/wp-content/uploads/forum_uploads/72985/4rmk9b1ql3evi7cc6zni16ng2emezqzu.jpg

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

@kenny

Should I contact them direct for a cost on a full car or via yourself ?

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to XPEL Paint Protection Film Offer | Signature Group. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!