EBC undergone a huge development program, with thousands of hours dyno testing, and the construction of a brand-new production line to produce their high performance 2-piece fully-floating brake rotors range what more they are now available in Nitrous Blue!
These two-piece EBC rotors replace the stock one-piece discs of your Ford Focus RS MK3 with absolutely no modifications required. Anyone that has had to really push their brakes on the RS can see a brake upgrade is a very worthwhile investment especially if driving on track. Feedback from owners are these a huge step up in performance giving you much more confidence when hitting the middle pedal!
We love how EBC have not cut any corners when manufacturing these such as on the Stainless-Steel SD-Drive™ Bobbins which are machined from a single piece of stainless-steel, meaning these bobbins can never rust.
- Fully-floating patented EBC Square Drive™ bobbin system
- 350mm (Front only kit available)
- Straight swap for standard discs (no modifications required)
- High strength aerospace grade aluminium hub, anodised black for increased heat radiation
- 48 curved vanes for effective heat dissipation
- Even save a few KGs on the unsprung weight