It is one of the few common complaints from Mk3 RS owners that the upgraded Shell Recaro seats are mounted too high making it uncomfortable for taller drivers. Lowering the seat is not that easy as the seat height cannot be adjusted from the factory.
Coming from a motorsport background JCR Developments in the UK have developed a bespoke system that fits the shell seats allowing the driver and/or passenger three height/adjustment options:
- 55mm Lower – Standard Base Rake
- 55mm Lower – 7.5 Degrees Additional Base Rake
- 20mm Lower – Standard Base Rake
The JCR Focus RS SuperLow Seat Frame also has light weight features which reference to the original Ford side mounts in the base frame along with JCR branding and satin black powdercoat on all parts to perfectly match the OEM Ford finish.
The seat rails also add forward / rear base adjustment for those owners who feel they can’t get far enough back, this adds over 30mm additional base foot room / leg space for the taller owners – Another great feature!
- Triple Adjustment Seating Position
- 100% Plug & Play Installation
- Constructed Using Recaro Slide Rails
- Satin Black OEM Finish
- Pre Assembled For Quick Installation
- Installation Guide Included
Custom Painted Frames (non metallic) – £225
Custom Painted Frames (metallic) – £275