It’s a story that’s becoming all to common across headlines in the news, where car thieves are using mysterious devices to gain access to automobiles without any forceful entry. Owners are bewildered and law enforcement officials are perplexed about how the crime could have occurred so close to home and even in broad daylight. With the majority of Focus RS vehicles having keyless entry this is a major issue for owners.
With the ease of access of keyfob these skimming tools it is now too easy for thieves to copy your wireless fob code then enter your vehicle or while you are sleeping when the crooks simply extend the keys signal from your doorstep.
We looked at many other brands of faraday pouches however being military approved there was just no contest, the Mission Darkness is simply one of the best on the market. Do not confuse this product with China copies that become useless after a few weeks.
- Faraday bag designed for vehicle security and data protection of small devices, also used for forensics, military, executive travel, personal security, EMP and CME protection
- Three layers of high-shielding fabric on all sides with dual paired seam construction
- Water-resistant ballistic nylon outer materials
- Blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals (4G LTE+), GPS, RFID, and radio signals with 60-80dB average attenuation
- EMI shielding & RFI shielding
- Belt loop for hands-free access
- Keyring loop to attach a keyring or carabiner
- Unique serial # on every bag
- Fold top over and seal under elastic band for closure
- Dimensions: 5″ x 3.25″
Special Offer: Buy one get one free – Buy one for £20 and we will send you absolutely free