Hello anyone here 🤔

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Hello anyone here 🤔

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I think there was more car action at saffend front instead of the turpin..

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

and

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

also

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

he didnt lose it and take out all the spectaters !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

j4yse
    Participant

UK - England

Always here to check out the latest posts, especially the make you smile ones

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

How many Mustangs are there on that side of the pond?

Was that a Yota ion the background?

I have this site as my mainstay tab.

But yesterday was a church day…. also my nephew was bugging the crap out of me since he picked up an Evo X and wants parts I have for my old X.

I still have brand new in box parts for it and gently used ones.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Nick, a fair few of the ‘old ones’ and a fair few of the ‘new ones, from 2016’ sort of thing !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Yep still here , nice footage coastliner looked a wicked road would of loved to get the RS up there 👍👍

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Coast is it a sidecar outfit with the mrs in??

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@coastliner, any chance you spotted a Nitros Blue Mk3 Focus RS whilst touring the Alps? If you did it could have been @Frenk, That said he hasn’t been on here for a long while now.

Honorary Member

hocus-pocus
    Participant

UK - England

Me too still here. Recently did a 400 mile round trip to Pembrokeshire and only spotted one RS (nb) on the A483 near Wrexham. An RS on the roads is a rare sight.

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

Like a bad smell🤢, I’m  about

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@Pauly paul   Yes some good roads certainly better than our (no potholes) a few roadworks, but get this there were workmen /women on site doing stuff. I love a blast on alpine passes, only thing that slowed me was the melting snow causing small rivers across the carriageway.

@Bobcat
      Only car of note was an M3 going for it sounded amazing as it climbed the pass, I was observing from a stop off point at the road side and unfortunately no footage. will try and do better next time.

Coastliner

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

I’m here Bob, I see we may be missing a guy in Blyth as they are using an RS to ferry the election votes.

NB FPM375

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@stu-c, good to know that you are still around.  Just using this thread for any topic that anyone wants to talk about 😁👍

Honorary Member

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Hello anyone here 🤔. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!