Make you Smile

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Make you Smile

Viewing 15 posts - 946 through 960 (of 1,287 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

what sort of soppy inclusive diverse alphabet name is KANJI anyway ?? why not Just Derek or Simon? or better still Quentin or Giles ??

Oh, and by the way, Kanji is BENT !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

• This reply was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by 71-bda.

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

How do you know Kanji is actually a man Mike.

Just cause they use the term “He”, that doesn’t mean it’s a geezer does it – not in this day and age.

I reckon Kanji’s a dyke with a part time cock fetish.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

oh god I forgot about all that pronoun bullshit, maybe Diane Abbot can shed some light on the subject? lisp lisp…

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

JohnD
    Participant

UK - England

I was enjoying that photo until I realised those butt cheeks were really a couple of geezers with bald heads!

JohnD

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Honorary Member

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

some things never change… Tories being one of them!

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

yeah, lets give the muppets a go to really fuck the country up !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Lets have this utter tosser in power for 5 years and see what happens !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

these look like something someone made up on their tea break on PowerPoint… a little knowledge is a dangerous thing indeed! 🤣 trusted, relatable, unbiased sources are key who research their material and don’t have a hidden agenda like the Daily Fail and The Mirror… here my pic clearly shows the truth

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

The best bit is I never said I was pro Labour.. 🤣 As for fucking up the country someone beat Labour to it… mind you someone should have given them another chance, I mean look how many people gave Bozzo Borris, true morals of a Tory…. I guess so many people are embarrassed they voted for them and can’t admit how shit they are, although up north we have now! They must literally laugh at us all every day…. The list is endless….

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

And to back up with facts rather than homemade DIY Facebook posts….

https://www.ft.com/content/736a695d-61f6-4e84-a567-fb92ed2a3dca

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

Viewing 15 posts - 946 through 960 (of 1,287 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Make you Smile. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!