Make you Smile

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Make you Smile

Viewing 15 posts - 1,201 through 1,215 (of 1,306 total)
  • Author

JohnD
    Participant

UK - England

I agree they look pretty natural but they seem too good to be true?  I was generalising about the stitched nips, obviously not hers in particular!

Shit, she looks young enough to be my granddaughter!  She’s not so it’s ok

JohnD

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

@bda – Mike, I wear glasses therefore I don’t think it would be an issue for me.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

ha ha ha Tony !!  just go by feel then innit !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

yorkirs
    Participant

UK - England

Bet she would suffer from veering steering with all the weight up front

May the Ford be with you

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I could help her steer in the correct direction yorks !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Ive been working all over the place Mike. Glasgow, Tokyo, Bangkok and Turkey.

When im working away, im onsite at 06:00 and rarely get away before 21:00 so not much time for interweb. Im home now but going away again next week. Just trying to get my pension pot filled ready for retirement, hopefully in 3.5 years.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Oh you sound like an advert for Faberge Brut 33.. Paris, London, New York, Milan !! whats the word on the street then? Vote Farage and Reform !!??

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Yes, it will be Reform or perhaps Tory Reform if they join forces.

Not 100% on reform, not so keen on Tice but they are all we have who are singing mostly the right tunes.

SEND THEM BACK!.

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Viewing 15 posts - 1,201 through 1,215 (of 1,306 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Make you Smile. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!