Make you Smile

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Make you Smile

Viewing 15 posts - 1,246 through 1,260 (of 1,306 total)
  • Author

yorkirs
    Participant

UK - England

Modern day Guy Fawkes on way to vote

May the Ford be with you

yorkirs
    Participant

UK - England

May the Ford be with you

yorkirs
    Participant

UK - England

May the Ford be with you

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

thing is Bob, I would drive that bumper car on the road as its well cool, but a Tossla? NAH !!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

NB 375, Goodrich hoses, RDU cooler (fitted for the hell of it), gas bonnet struts, Mountune RR, hard pipe kit, V1 cat-back….and RS seat covers!

Joe Clarke
    Participant

USA

One of the little joys in life that never fails to make me smile is taking a break during the day to enjoy Happy Hour at Sonic. Whether it’s sipping on a refreshing slush or indulging in a delicious ice cream treat, there’s something about those half-price drinks and snacks that brightens up my mood instantly. The cheerful atmosphere and the friendly service add to the experience, making it the perfect pick-me-up. If you’re looking for a reason to smile, I highly recommend checking out the amazing deals during Sonic Happy Hour. And if you’re an ice cream lover like me, don’t forget to explore all the delightful options on their menu

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

@Joe_Clarke, stuff it!

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by nicklulu.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

you tell him Nick !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Had to smile at the optimism of the owner, it was meant as a project for the weekends

Honorary Member

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Might just salvage the wheels bobcat 🤣🤣🤣

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

Viewing 15 posts - 1,246 through 1,260 (of 1,306 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Make you Smile. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!