New Ford Capri ( Oh it’s Electric 😫)

Home Forums General Non RS Chat New Ford Capri ( Oh it’s Electric 😫)

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Going off the piste a bit , so Honda can produce another Hot Hatch civic that’s got the best HH review for 2024 , but let’s face it not many makers sticking to Petrol / manual gearboxes these days , So Ford ditch any plans for another RS , But rivals still producing Hot hatches . With 330 BHP & a yet to be verified. 5.3 0 to 60 . Hmmm no loyalty to the BADGE .I rest my case sorry for the high Jack and rant folks . 🤣🤣👍

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Pauly, If the  Ford news release are to be believed, then we should soon see some new sporty looking cars powered by Hydrogen Fuel Cell technology these cars can be quick of the line to 60. 👍

Honorary Member

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

I don’t have an issue with Ford stealing their own brand names for electric cars like they did with the Mustang E and now this Capri, its just that these cars should not be SUV’s – at least produce a car that looks like a muscle car / small coupe and drives like a sporty car.

Decent electric cars that can drift/doughnut and beat nearly everything off the line can be produced as Hyundai have with the Ioniq 5N which is a cracking car to drive.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

I remember this and it was going to be produced for the public for use on the road

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

All it will take is $358,200, and you’ll be ready to rally.

Honorary Member

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Without those special glasses on you know those rose tinted ones lol

The Old Capri was stylish, but under powered / engined and actually rusted faster than it accelerated and don’t get me on to the I’m gonna try and kill you handling on anything other than a straight flat road 🤣🤣🤣

But it’s probably the above which made it a tad special for looks it trumps the new pretender which is only a Capri in name not soul.

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to New Ford Capri ( Oh it’s Electric 😫). If you're not already a member then you can register for free!