PLEASE Post your pics of your CARS

Home Forums General Picture & Video Gallery PLEASE Post your pics of your CARS

Viewing 15 posts - 1,276 through 1,290 (of 2,192 total)
  • Author

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

very nice ’77 !  now we can all play “spot the differences”

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

Fours hours with various expensive products to clean the inside, including conditioning the leather seat bolsters, which look like the day I got the car.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@Bda there’s a 11 in sharpie on RS77 coolant tank…. ?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

bloody well spotted GM !! looks like  a blur on my laptop, I think I just have a single dash in sharpie on my expansion tank !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

blimey ’77 thats serious work on the interior there ! Fresh ! I have so far fought the urge to put anything at all on the dash, I find the reflections are sometimes a bit much, and in the summer I keep it covered which stops all reflections and stops the dash from cooking and acting like a big storage heater for the interior.

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

Yeah, I did think it came out a little too shiny. Can be a problem this time of year.

Spends most of the time in the garage so a hot dash is not often a problem. But where did you get your dash cover, BDA?

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Some from the meet this morning

440bhp

443lbft

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

440bhp

443lbft

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

440bhp

443lbft

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

440bhp

443lbft

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

nice pics Matt, I see Jim got his regular spot 1st on left in the entrance with his 500 tribute !

RS77 sorry just seen your question. i got it on ebay a few years ago, i think the bloke is still on there flogging them.

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Viewing 15 posts - 1,276 through 1,290 (of 2,192 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to PLEASE Post your pics of your CARS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!