Question concerning mountune

Home Forums Performance General Question concerning mountune

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

sedde
    Participant

Greece

since mountune takes like 18 weeks to answer to emails, does anyone know if they plan and when do they plan to update their m380 handset for the latest ecu software ?

I am running the CL version right now, and their handset hasnt seen an update since january, you can see it here :

https://static.cobbtuning.com/support/releasenotes/AP3-FMR-001.html

Talk about customer service …

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

They will but not sure a date. Ususally takes a few weeks.

sedde
    Participant

Greece

A few weeks ? They didnt do it for 6 months now. Can someone who is in the uk give them a call, as i am not ?

Thanks in advance

Jamie
    Participant

United Kingdom

tech@mountune.com

mtune@mountune.com

email those. I got a reply same day last week

Tony RS
    Participant

UK - England

I emailed Mountune on thursday, got a reply friday. They hope to have the update available on AP manager next week.

jonyboy
    Participant

UK - England

I’ve had good experiences with Mountune in the past but my last 2 emails I sent have not received any reply 

davey-f
    Participant

United Kingdom

Usually pretty good in responding but since Ford Fair been waiting over a week now. Probably have to wait until my next visit in a months time to get a response face to face.

Frozen White / Sunroof / Lux Pack / Sync 3 / M400X/ Forged Engine Internals / MT Oil Cooler Kit / Sports Cat downpipe with Cat Back V3 exhaust / high flow radiator / Cast Inlet Manifold / Quaife ATB / Wagner intercooler upgrade from MT / charge pipe V2 upgrade / Eibach brake hose kit / EBC discs and brake pads / Eibach rear spring kit / secondary intake kit / short shift / roll restrictor / PTU Brace / TWS Gunmetal alloys / 10W60 oil serviced & maintained by FJRS

crocket81
    Participant

UK - England

I ordered the m380 kit on the 16th when it came back in stock, took the money straight away then took another 4 days to contact me asking contact details and vin number of car! Very slow in my opinion, wouldn’t mind so much if the money hadn’t been paid already!!

Paul Cokayne
    Participant

UK - England

Having the same problem, i ordered the short shift on the 11th of this month, money was taken straight away. I emailed last week and got a reply the same day saying the item is due to be delivered to me early this week……order is still showing as unfilled in my mountune account. If not here by friday they can refund and i’ll take my money elsewhere.

darren
    Participant

UK - England

Same with me order stuff after ford fair money gone withing half an hour of order after a few emails half of my order arrived on Saturday nothing since then.  Iam having second thoughts on ordering v3 cat back when available.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Question concerning mountune. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!