Richard Hammond and film crew @ oxford RS show

Home Forums General Events Richard Hammond and film crew @ oxford RS show

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

wilcetim
    Participant

UK - England

If anyone us interested in attending the Oxford RS owners regional show then we have Richard Hammond and a film crew attending.

The show is this Sunday at the Cotswold wildlife park

<p style=”text-align: left;”>public entry from 9am</p>

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Yep I have a ticket,  bought a bit late but hope to join up with my local Northants group on stand.

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I wouldnt let him anywhere near my car, hes always crashing into things!!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Well I didn’t see him or anything like film’n ……… but I did see these BDA… just for you… innit.

White Ones

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

nice one 9 !! no gas vans about then ??

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Think they were all out on call …. 😉   for sure a few, but quite a good spread, one Heritage, few Red’s  and few Black, don’t see them out often.

Was Mk 3 Cortina, in a rich blue, nice wheels, that’s all, until you saw under the bonnet, “Cossie Tub-o lump…innit”   bet that surprises a few people.

pezzar666
    Participant

UK - England

Would’ve thought that’s a reason not to go lol

GlennRS
    Participant

UK - England

I was there in my “gas van” in the RSOC member parking. Didn’t see Richard Hammond or anyone filming. Perhaps he was more interested in the wildlife than “proper cars”!

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

ha ha ha ha !! what , filming wildlife or killing it by driving badly??

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Richard Hammond and film crew @ oxford RS show. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!