Strapless Bras: How Do You Find the Perfect Fit?

Home Forums Performance General Strapless Bras: How Do You Find the Perfect Fit?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

jack austin
    Participant

UK - England

Hey everyone,

I’m on a quest to find the perfect strapless bra and could use some advice. I’ve tried a few, but either they don’t stay up or they pinch uncomfortably. What features should I look for to ensure a good fit for strapless bras? Do you have any favorite brands or tips for preventing slippage? Also, how do you determine the right size for a strapless bra—should it be the same as your regular bras, or is there a different sizing method? Any recommendations or personal experiences would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Jack, Being a Tit yourself, how would you feel going strapless?.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

well Jackie, I pop the puppies out, yes thats correct, set those wangers free. I then use my hands on the smallest looking boob to gauge the cup size, so one hand covers all would be an A cup,  a hand and a bit is a B cup, two hands its a C cup, three hands ( you need a mate here) and we are talking D cup, four hands and its double D or E cup depending on your mates hand size.  You then ice cube up the nipps and do a quick measure al the way round the back and directtly under/below the puppies while admiring  the erect nipps, that gives you the ‘size’  So if you come up with 36D, you will need a cup smaller and two inches smaller for a strapless. so, you would go for 34C strapless. Dont forget to get the ice cubed nipps back to working temperature by giving them a quick suck each side. Hopefully Bobcat will be along to help you with thong sizing and peek-a-boo clutchless panties, hes the man in that dept.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by 71-bda.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

heres some I measured at Christmas.. Jack, can you gauge the size? I give you a clue, I needed a ‘hand’..

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

My only question is, how much do the baubles weigh?

Coastliner

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

quite heavy as oldschool solid wooden ones   340g each Coast!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

yorkirs
    Participant

UK - England

71-bad never fails to deliver.

As a naive retired Yorkshire Virgin I immediately thought of this

May the Ford be with you

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

ha ha ha Yorks…. back in April 2017 getting it  ready for a long trip to Barcelona Gp..

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Strapless Bras: How Do You Find the Perfect Fit?. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!