What’s going on

Home Forums General Non RS Chat What’s going on

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 58 total)
  • Author

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

I did mention a long time ago that by replying to the spam only makes it worse as they can see activity as a direct result of their efforts and will therefore increase the amount.

So pretty much Mike is to blame for all the current spam 🙂 cheers Mike!

Bobcat I do like your little spam image

I like the RSOC membership, you get a mag, have a read, put it away and then wait for the next one…

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@al-b, I’ll use the spam posting a little more ……. but then again why bother😫

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

its all down to me innit !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

kr1s
    Participant

UK - England

Mike has broad shoulders

that’s goin to the gym for ya!

P T
    Participant

UK - England

Top nine

no spam

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

@bda- Well Mike, according to another  🥕 from al-b it is, innit!🤣

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

@tonys I gave up in the end as it was just too easy…

You Sir are a legend though 😎

Right best of luck as I am moving to Uganda where the RS scene is huge Mike has told me, I have nothing to fear 🫶🏻🏁

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

🤣 @al-b  It appears you just can’t help yourself! 🥕?

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Mike said him and Hillary go way back and bezzy mates. Mike passed me his details via sadbook and hey presto, I leave tomorrow… can’t thank Mike enough for bringing these two great countries closer together ❤️

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I think he dude has dyslexia, I meant Rwanda innit safe..

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

JohnD
    Participant

UK - England

And there’s some flights going cheap, lots of unused seats, just use the discount code ‘Rubber boat arriver’

JohnD

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

‘he dude’?? Lost me their Mike

I did mean Uganda as per the Facebook post

Anyway time to go back to my copy of RSOC magazine without interruptions as it’s a long flight

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Seems some spam threads from San Diego are up as well.

I swear no one was following me when I went here!

I did not leave the door open!

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@All, would it be possible for everyone to send an email to @Kenny and ask him to stop the spamsters ! 

Honorary Member

the-radman
    Participant

UK - England

last time i emailed him it took about 3 months to get a reply lol

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 58 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to What’s going on. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!