These Carbon Fibre arch guards are a quick and easy way to reduce the damage that stones and gravel can cause to your Focus RS’s bodywork. Small subtle mod but look great against any colour of Focus RS. The guards are clear lacquered to protect the carbon and hand polished for a lovely gloss shiny finish.
- Protects your Focus RS against stone chips from the front wheels
- Give an aggressive look
- Works with/without aftermarket side skirts
- No drilling required to your car. Mount with OEM fender fasteners. 100% reversible mod
- Installed between arch & arch liner
Guard come with no holes so you can customise where you want the guards to be located and sit outwith the bodywork.
- Measure where and how you would like your carbon fibre arch guards to sit
- Mark the position of the arch/fender fasteners
- Start drilling with a small bit to make a pilot hole
- Enlarge hole with a 1/4 inch bit
- Put the arch/fender fasteners back
- Job done!
Note: There is only a small section of the guard exposed but if you wish you can get a small piece of paint protection film (PPF) for a few pounds and cover one side to protect against stone chips.
These also fit ST Focus models.
FREE UK Shipping. Worldwide shipping available.
***Special Offer: RRP £109, now £79 with FREE UK shipping***
Great video about the product and how to fit it by member Adam Rainey (Youtube link)