14 hours of value from a 'grand Big mac'…

Home Forums General Non RS Chat 14 hours of value from a 'grand Big mac'…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Desperate for food, my well trained atheletic body craved sustenance and fast after sitting in a Ford dealer for nearly 5 hours yesterday, I drove into Macky dees and ordered the ltd edition Grand Mac. Big and messy, it filled a hole. BUT… 14 hours later at 4am in bed, I could still taste the bloody thing!! I don’t think my body can digest that much crap/fat in one hit any more.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Not good dba, did you not have the healthy salad option at home. I’d rather have gone to the chippy

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

nay lad, too bloody cold for salad, I save that for the summer.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Yupp have to agree to cold for salad this weather. A good meat pudding followed by sticky toffee pudding and custard is what you need in this cold snap

Honorary Member

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome to old age 71-bda

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks very much paul-m ! my workouts have gone to pot, my hair seems to have stopped growing, and whats there is  wavy, well, waving goodbye actually. At 52 I thought “52 is the new 38” and felt great, two years later, 54 feels like the ‘new 90’ !!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Do look good tho!

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

the ‘signature’ ltd edition classic barbecue went down better Kenny ! Think its a half pound ‘patty’ too!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to 14 hours of value from a 'grand Big mac'…. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!