17:55, 27/07/23, White in Rothwell, Leeds

Home Forums General Spotted 17:55, 27/07/23, White in Rothwell, Leeds

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Went past me opposite side at Rothwell leisure centre in a mucky white RS, they are hard to stand out best of times but when mucky I nearly missed it thinking it was just a focus til I saw badge on front!
    Gent with grey hair and glasses, so quick I missed the plate 🙄

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Good spotting pity another no show 🙁

Honorary Member

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

I’m trying Sir Bobcat!

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

Pauly Paul
    Participant

travelling up M5 coming back from short break ,I heard the unmistakable sound of a FORD MEXICO giving it the beans coming up on the outside Lane , now I’m all for a heavy right foot now and again , BUT this guy under cut to  overtake, PLEASE don’t give us RS owners a bad name , I don’t know if they are on here never got to see reg as  they were moving .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to 17:55, 27/07/23, White in Rothwell, Leeds. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!