2006 Subaru Impreza STI Type UK Widetrack DCCD £10,295

Home Forums Marketplace Cars for Sale (Non-RS) 2006 Subaru Impreza STI Type UK Widetrack DCCD £10,295

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

chalky
    Participant

UK - England

2006 Subaru Impreza STI Type UK Widetrack DCCD.70,000 miles. £10,295
    Only two owners from new (I’m the 2nd),full Subaru service history including new cam belt and water pump recently done. Two new rear tyres and two fronts changed a few months ago,running Goodyears all round. MOT until October 2017 Comes in the best colour (in my opinion) Tasteful mods only, including a Ninja 2 cat back exhaust from ScoobyWorld,gives a lovely flat four burble but not too loud on longer journeys,Forge dump valve,again supplied by ScoobyWorld. Also supplied by ScoobyWorld is a K&N panel filter and Black mud flaps with STI logo. Front splitter in black also fitted. Factory fitted tracker and alarm. Comes with every receipt for any work done,also every report from Subaru for each service. Wheels could do with a re-furb but that’s just me being honest. Comes with two keys. Mileage may change slightly as I do drive the car at the weekends now and again. Very reluctant sale and the only reason i’m selling is because the RS is on the way (if i could keep both i would,lol) Strictly no test pilots,time wasters or canvases. Any questions please ask. Thanks for looking.

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

I do love a Scooby 🙂

chalky
    Participant

UK - England

SOLD

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to 2006 Subaru Impreza STI Type UK Widetrack DCCD £10,295. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!