2021 events

Home Forums General Events 2021 events

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

stripe
    Participant

UK - England

So, not to get anyone’s hopes up but… What events are people planning on going to this year? I’ve lost track of what’s on completely – I have tickets from last year but can’t remember what they’re for!!

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

Well, I’ve got a season ticket for the FC Basel. No live games last year, none this year. Just TV broadcast for extra money. Thanks for that…

Then there are (payed) tickets for Ludwig van Beethoven’s 9th symphony at the KKL in Lucerne, Aida at the Arena di Verona, then Alan Parsons, Nick Mason, maybe Roger Waters. Then we’ve got reservations for the UEFA European Championship in any of the 12 participating countries…

If the Corona variant B.1.1.7 will kick in in April the s**t will hit the fan…

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

O, did I mention EasyJet vouchers worth 1,800 Swiss Francs? To be spent until the end of April with no refund.  A fare to Rome, Hamburg, Edinburgh is about 25 quid at the moment. Blimey, how could I possibly spend all this money if I cannot travel at all…

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

marke2u
    Participant

UK - England

If travel restrictions are lifted, thinking of driving WRC Croatia or Belgian in August might be a better bet.

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Given the government have just extended the lockdown regulations (Without Announcement) to the 17th July, I doubt if anything will happen before then.

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2020/750/regulation/19

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to 2021 events. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!