3x NB in 12 hour shift, Herefordshire

Home Forums General Spotted 3x NB in 12 hour shift, Herefordshire

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

buz
    Participant

UK - England

Whilst out at work last night I saw 3xNB RS out and about around Herefordshire.

1st Heading into Eardsley about 19:30hrs last night. In the ambo so didn’t wave but nice Ford Performance sunstrip.

2nd was going up A49 Ross Rd Hereford at 0700hrs this morning. I was in mine so we gave each other a wave as seen before.

3rd was literally 10 cars behind the above on Belmont Roundabout. Last minute glimpse so no wave.

Then followed a very tidy modified stealth grey with candy apple alloys MK3 ST from Hereford to Leominster. We had a bit of a play but I wasn’t sharp enough to give it the beans after a 12hr night 😴 so allowed him to have the bragging rights of beating an RS to his mates.

2017 Nitrous Blue RS with every option except shell seats – no blue bolsters for me though.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

See bob like busses 🤣🤣

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Yupp you’re right don’t see one for ages 🎺🍻🍾 . Good to see people are on the lookout for them. Some good spotting going on lately 👍

Honorary Member

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to 3x NB in 12 hour shift, Herefordshire. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!