430 bhp MK3 For Sale

Home Forums General Members’ Cars 430 bhp MK3 For Sale

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Choker28
    Participant

United Kingdom

430 BHP 600N/M Tourque

hybrid x37 Turbo with forge adjustable actuator.AR Air induction kit,scorpion decat pipe .mongoose exhaust airtec intercooler ,pumspeed maxed out software

full maxton body kit carbon ,front splitter rear diffuser  rear spoiler lip and side skirts MK2 RS Bonnet vents

BBS CHR 20 inch black edition with Michelin pilot super sport Tyres ,H&R Lowering springs

Choker28
    Participant

United Kingdom

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

all that work and you’re selling it? seems a shame

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

tommy
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Shame it won’t have a warranty.

Choker28
    Participant

United Kingdom

i wanted to do more but so many tuning company’s let me down so time to move omto the next project

sedde
    Participant

Greece

Can you tell us who let you down? It might be nice for us to know who didnt treat you right.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

and whats the next project !! surely it would have been nice to use the car as it stands now for a bit and appreciate all the modding and then maybe start more work later on?

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Choker28
    Participant

United Kingdom

pumaspeed and dreamscience  both said they could forge my bottom end,I agreed a price and time with both company’s obliviously at different times ,AND STILL NOTHING FROM EITHER OF THEM over a month of phone calls messages ect ,waist of time

Choker28
    Participant

United Kingdom

not sure yet but something will pop ip

Choker28
    Participant

United Kingdom

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

oh very nice !  I hope you have a good warranty on it, my neighbour had his auto box go, that would have cost about 9 grand I think, then a load of other stuff, then he sold it and got a Bentley 6.0 sport thing, hes happy now!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Raresh Nicolae
    Participant

Romania

F me sideways. That’s a little big change there. The Aston looks .. as it suppose to look. And you plan to mod it? All the best !

Choker28
    Participant

United Kingdom

Choker28
    Participant

United Kingdom

Choker28
    Participant

United Kingdom

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to 430 bhp MK3 For Sale. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!