a few of my Stealth …..

Home Forums General Picture & Video Gallery a few of my Stealth …..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

grumrsf
    Participant

UK - England

hi all …. hope you like a few of these photos … car has just turned five years old at the start of March …. had an interesting life – used as a toy really – bought from Days of Swansea in 2017, it had been a cancelled order from late 2016, and was just wanting a good home !!! … the spec was exactly what I wanted, so it had to be done …..

Used for the RS Cumbria Group Lakes Tour, that May, then with just 1600 miles, was used in that June for a road trip thru France and Italy to the Amalfi coast and back, taking in some famous Monte Carlo Rally, Turini, Aiglun, and Sanremo stages at Ghizzano …. 3458 miles in 14 days !! Do it again in an instant ……..

Serviced and Mot’d now at Hendy Performance in Southampton …..

Enjoy …..

• This topic was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by grumrsf.

grumrsf
    Participant

UK - England

grumrsf
    Participant

UK - England

Literally the first fuel stop in France and it met its French cousin …. the chaps English was a shite as my French, but loads of pics were taken …

grumrsf
    Participant

UK - England

Always loved the history. of the WRC …. so a few places needed ticking off ….. the balcony road near Aiglun, used in the GrpB days … amazing road … if you get the need …. GO !!

grumrsf
    Participant

UK - England

….. famous hairpin bend of the Ghizzano stage on the Sanremo rally …. slightly changed from the day, and like a lot of the stages, now tarmac

…. you can make out the ALEN (Markku) graffiti on the side of the memorial …..

grumrsf
    Participant

UK - England

Tuscany dust in Poggibonsi !!!!

grumrsf
    Participant

UK - England

…… stopped at Imola …. the Ayrton Senna memorial ….. inside the track ….. not religious at all, but that place had a strange atmosphere …..

grumrsf
    Participant

UK - England

…… so now with 9478 miles in 5 years, it WILL be used a little more this year …..

grumrsf
    Participant

UK - England

….. all still minty mint underneath …..

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks for sharing. Need to get out and drive mine more!

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@grumrsf, hi and welcome. Great introduction fantastic pics thanks for sharing 👍

Honorary Member

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Great pictures in some great locations. Did you randomly bump into the french man with the RS. What are the odds of that being the same colour aswell.

440bhp

443lbft

grumrsf
    Participant

UK - England

MattB …… literally the first fuel stop from Eurotunnel, halfway between Reims and Troyes ….. obviously saw us and drove straight over and said hello and started taking photos of the two cars …… my CSE French came flooding back !!!!! ……. NOT

The Tifosi tho were mad for the car …. they were hanging from their cars on the motorways taking pics ….. on the long hot drag from Perugia to Imola and onto Milan and Como was entertaining ….. they liked the car so much they would drive about 6ft from your bumper !!!!!!!!!!

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Some cool photos there.

srea064
    Participant

UK - England

Great pics, thanks for sharing 👍

Steve – Magnetic Grey – Sold.

Hope to join Bobcat as an Honorary Member?!?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to a few of my Stealth …... If you're not already a member then you can register for free!