A14 eastbound from m11 junction north of Cambridge NB

Home Forums General Spotted A14 eastbound from m11 junction north of Cambridge NB

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

was it you ? around 2.15 pm today/ Sunday 15/9/19

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@bda, good spotting. I wonder if it’s possible it’s the same one I spotted a couple of weeks ago lol ???

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

dunno Bob, I was up your neck of the woods this morning, Holt, Gresham, Caister and Gt Yarmouth just picking parts up !!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@bda, did you get chance to see the 1940 classic car show at Holt/Sheringham or did you not have time. We were going but something more urgent needed dealing with.

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Noo Bob, I saw some cars going up there and some advertising signs etc but as it was a 400 mile roundtrip  from Twickenham we were on a bit of a rush round jobby !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

DarkHorse
    Participant

UK - England

That could have been me………………….if it was an NB Edition?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to A14 eastbound from m11 junction north of Cambridge NB. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!